When remodeling your bathroom, paying attention to the details matters. Picking the right bathroom fixtures such as bathroom faucets and shower heads can complement the overall beauty and functionality of your new bath. Even the smallest details, such as these, can add personality to your bathroom remodel.
Request A Free In-Home Consultation
Fill Out The Form To Request A Free In-Home Consultation For Any Service:
- American Standard
Lavatory Faucet Types for Your New Bathroom
Craftsmen offers a wide selection of bathroom faucets in different style and finish choices:
- Center-Set Faucet: This is the most common type of faucet, featuring a spout and one or two handles. It is usually the most affordable and easiest to install.
- Widespread Faucet: This type of faucet offers hot and cold handles separate from the spout.
- Single-Hole Faucet: This faucet combines the spout and handle on one stem. A single, lever-style handle lends a sleek look and easy operation.
- Wall-Mount Faucet: This faucet extends from the wall and is often paired with a vessel-style sink that sits on the counter. One benefit of a wall-mount faucet is that it makes it easier to clean the countertop and sink without a faucet and handles to work around.
These bathroom faucets come a variety of finishes, including: stainless steel, chrome, brushed nickel, and oil rubbed bronze.
Shower Heads and Shower Systems
There are a variety of shower head options that adjust to produce a spray that varies from light to abundant and a water action that ranges from gentle pulsation to vigorous massage. Craftsmen offers a wide range of shower heads including:
- Fixed Shower Heads
- Hand-Held Shower Heads
- Water-Saving Shower Heads
- Ceiling Mount Rain Shower
One of the hottest trends in shower design is a shower system that transforms your shower into a true spa experience. However, before installing a shower system, it is important to take into consideration your existing plumbing system and water heater capabilities to ensure the shower system you select will function at its best. Our Design Consultants are available to help assess the requirements and cost of a shower system for your home.