Modern kitchen, bath, and basement designs incorporate ceramic tile flooring or backsplash designs to add color and enhance the overall appeal of the space.
- Florida Tile – Ceramic tile, stone, glass floor and wall tile
- Daltile – Ceramic tile, stone, glass floor and wall tile
- Happy Floors –Ceramic floor and wall tile
- US Floors – COREtec Plus wood-look luxury vinyl flooring
- Armstrong Flooring – Alterna tile-look luxury vinyl flooring
Advantages of Ceramic Tile Flooring
When considering your flooring material choice, here are some benefits you will receive from ceramic tile flooring:
- Water Resistance. Glazed ceramic flooring tiles have a protective layer that makes them impervious to water and stain penetration, making them a good choice for bathrooms or kitchens. However, unglazed ceramic tiles and the grout lines in between need to be sealed to protect their surface from liquids.
- Durable. Ceramic tile flooring is extremely tough and the tiles are difficult to crack. A quality installation can last for 10-20 years and longer if well maintained.
- Easy Maintenance. Ceramic tile flooring is fairly easy to care for, allowing you to easily wipe or mop away dirt, stains and liquids. Regular maintenance just consists of sweeping or vacuuming with a soft brush attachment to keep the floor clean.
- Florida Tile. Ceramic tile, stone, glass floor and wall tile
- Daltile. Ceramic tile, stone, glass floor and wall tile
- Happy Floors. Ceramic floor and wall tile
- US Floors. COREtec Plus wood-look luxury vinyl flooring
- Armstrong Flooring. Alterna tile-look luxury vinyl flooring
Advantages of Tile Backsplash for your Kitchen
A ceramic tile backsplash can add a splash of color or sophistication to the look of your new kitchen or bathroom. The following are advantages of adding a tile backsplash to your kitchen or bath design:
- Easy Cleaning and Maintenance. Cleaning up splashes is easy – all it takes it some warm water and a soft towel to keep your tile backsplash clean and looking great.
- Lots of Design Options and Styles. Ceramic tile comes in so many colors, shapes and styles that you have a virtually unlimited range of choices for your backsplash design. Work with our Design Consultants to create a design that is uniquely yours.